Cala llenguadets apartments have 2 bedrooms, living-dining room with sofa bed, separated kitchen and bathroom. It has a large terrace with magnificent sea views. Perfect for a family vacation. The estate has Gardens, a pool and direct access to Cala LLenguadets Beach, over which it is located.
Cala LLenguadets apartments are Located over the Cala LLenguadets beach in a quiet area ideal for families with kids. In its surroundings you will find shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The building is located at 5 minutes by car from PortAventura.
- The apartments do not have heating or air conditioning.
- The price includes kitchenware, bed linen and hand towels (bath towels not included).
- It has an elevator
- No Internet WIFI
- Swimming pool
- Washing machine not available
- TV not available
- Pets are not allowed.
- Customer support schedule:
Monday to Friday: from 10:00am to 01:00pm and from 04:00pm to 07:30pm.
Saturday: from 10:00am to 01:00pm and from 03:00pm to 07:30pm.
Outside these hours the reception will be closed
Check in information:
- The reservation must be in the name of one of the occupants of the apartment who is of legal age.
- The holder of the reservation cannot be a minor. Users who contract an occupancy reservation declare under their responsibility to be OF LEGAL AGE in accordance with Spanish legislation.
- Upon arrival you must pay a Deposit (cash or card) of:
EUR 200 per apartment for families or over 30 years.
EUR 75 per person for those under 30 years old.
EUR 200 for apartments occupied by a single person.
The deposit will be refunded at check-out once the condition of the property has been verified.
- City Tax : €1.10 euros per person over 16 years of age and for a maximum of 7 nights.
- Payments at reception will be in cash or by card.
- It is mandatory to present the IDENTITY DOCUMENT OF ALL TENANTS (Passport, ID or Driving license) at the time of arrival. Unidentified minors under 14 years of age must provide their personal data for registration (Article 2 of Order IRP/418/2010, of August 5, on the obligation to register and communicate to the General Directorate of the Police).
- In the event that the people who occupy the apartment are minors, the authorization of the parents or guardians, duly identified with the DNI, NIE or passport, will be required at the entrance to the establishment, so that the minors can enjoy the apartment.